Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 177% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,935TL (£11,314) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)