Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,183TL (£934) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)