Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.258 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,513TL (£721) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)