Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20106 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,854TL (Mex$ 14,194) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)