Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16670 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (Mex$ 24,535) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)