Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17446 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,249TL (Mex$ 24,354) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (40 minutes ago)