Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01171 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,784TL (237,771 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)