Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01152 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 15,625TL (1,356,440 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)