Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,376TL (€956) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (41 minutes ago)