Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,661TL (€9,407) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (41 minutes ago)