Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43476 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (6,473 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)