Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44730 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,780TL (6,216 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (29 minutes ago)