Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44372 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,767TL (6,236 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)