Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,839TL (80,917 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)