Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03858 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,151TL (81,661 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)