Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,581TL (₨42,820) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)