Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,298TL (₨60,606) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (26 minutes ago)