Cost of living comparison between Durgapur, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,406TL (₨105,742) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)