Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36160 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,288TL (R 9,092) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)