Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27835 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,724TL (R 24,155) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)