Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19330 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,054TL (Mex$ 20,972) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)