Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,973TL (R$ 26,789) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)