Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (R$ 2,818) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)