Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 278% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,240TL (NZ$19,061) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)