Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,777TL (NZ$1,818) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)