Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01614 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,857TL (177,061 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)