Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08767 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (Php36,546) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)