Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,250TL (Php82,261) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)