Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 191% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,543TL (€11,680) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)