Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,271TL (5,855 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 1 hour ago)