Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,842TL (14,908 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)