Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (4,906 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)