Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,813TL (4,993 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)