Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44799 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,474TL (14,452 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)