Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49795 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,115TL (14,289 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)