Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (5,937 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)