Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,618 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,104TL (€13,163) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (44 minutes ago)