Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,211 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,390TL (€1,060) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)