Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 313% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,499TL (AU$23,439) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (33 minutes ago)