Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,667TL (AU$1,671) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)