Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 321% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,775TL (AU$6,071) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)