Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.783 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 147% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,346TL (AU$2,999) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)