Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,729 prices entered by 732 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.959 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 211% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 68,336TL (Dirham 71,240) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)