Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,915 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 218% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,615TL (Dirham 60,687) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)