Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,558 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 207% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,353TL (Dirham 40,057) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)