Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,035TL (5,313 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)