Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (€774) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)