Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,138TL (€755) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)