Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,844TL (5,390,087 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (39 minutes ago)