Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,881TL (608,951 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)