Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,736TL (3,185,460 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)