Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,811TL (元71,507) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)