Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,183TL (15,746₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)