Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22713 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,037TL (13,373₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)