Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18136 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,347TL (12,940₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)