Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13391 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,292TL (17,115₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)