Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 157% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,672TL (6,446 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)