Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.324 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,893TL (5,206 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)