Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 229% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 257,400TL (257,967 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)