Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,769TL (1,546,067 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)