Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (2,764,766 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)