Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,718TL (20,299₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)