Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13211 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,157TL (16,325₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)