Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02699 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,194TL (2,007,584 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)