Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02108 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 408% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,471TL (3,011,031 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (26 minutes ago)