Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02210 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,281TL (284,195 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)