Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01977 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 387% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 73,079TL (3,697,180 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)