Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03013 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,378TL (1,837,823 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)