Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,101TL in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)