Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,029TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)