Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (25 minutes ago)