Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,051TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)