Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,414TL (R$ 6,220) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)