Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,434TL (R$ 7,275) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)