Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30009 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 849TL (E£ 2,830) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)