Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20219 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 601TL (E£ 2,972) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)