Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35096 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 978TL (E£ 2,787) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)