Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23013 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 616TL (E£ 2,679) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)