Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17631 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (16,480 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)