Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19318 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,859TL (14,798 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)