Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,067TL (₨54,509) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (20 minutes ago)