Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,892TL (₨43,757) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)