Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 205% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,919TL (₨178,678) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)