Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04507 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,046TL (Taka 67,592) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)