Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.968 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,652TL ($1,425) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)