Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 231% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,387TL ($11,438) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (29 minutes ago)