Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,800TL ($1,266) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)