Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 216% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,329TL (€13,459) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)