Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03440 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,150TL (₨ 236,904) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (39 minutes ago)