Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (₨47,434) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)