Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06949 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (₨40,995) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)