Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,806TL (₨50,798) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)