Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,500TL (₨41,395) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)