Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04472 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,051TL (Taka 157,695) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)