Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06370 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,799TL (Taka 153,827) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)