Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,178TL (Taka 107,625) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)