Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03891 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,011TL (₨77,385) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)