Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03237 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,607TL (₨235,039) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)