Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,702TL (Rp 9,538,225) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)