Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,568TL (Rp 9,770,445) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)