Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,788TL (Rp 10,049,564) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)