Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,125TL in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)