Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,104TL (€1,775) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (35 minutes ago)