Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,150TL (€1,808) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (44 minutes ago)