Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,213 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,423TL (₨41,649) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)