Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,072 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07401 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,968TL (₨121,177) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)