Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01436 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (193,268 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)