Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01275 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,528TL (276,648 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)