Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07177 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,480TL (Php76,350) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)