Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,762TL (Php40,350) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)