Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06387 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,592TL (Php71,899) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)