Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,150TL (€1,411) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)