Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (€644) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)