Cost of living comparison between Daugavpils, Latvia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,015TL (€1,201) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)