Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,118TL (€754) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)