Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (€577) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)