Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL (1,979,905 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)