Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,931TL (16,629,202 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)