Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,102TL (16,305,715 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)