Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,428TL (2,097,807 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)