Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,902TL (﷼ 17,776) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)