Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,281TL (﷼ 40,212) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)