Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,164TL (﷼ 41,121) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)