Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,178TL (﷼ 38,701) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)