Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,373TL (﷼ 29,783) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)