Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00687 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,412TL (205,555 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (38 minutes ago)